Monday, August 19, 2013

Take 2 Days off!

What a DUMB way to diet.

Here is my confession - and I really wasn't too bad. I didn't eat until I was full at any time, and only ate a couple of the small snacks when I wasn't actually hungry.

Over the last two days I ate:
7-8 Dunkin Donuts
1.25 pieces of French toast - with Syrup
Orange Chicken, Beijing Beef, Sweet Fire Chicken, 1/2 steamed rice, 1/2 chow mien, 2 cheese rangoons and a chicken egg roll at Panda Express
7-8 Oreos
2 Nacho Cheese Doritos
5-6 Cracked Black Pepper and Olive Oil Tricuits
A massive grilled cheese sandwich (with green chilies, of course)
A small bowl of tomato soup
A plate of spaghetti and meatballs (about 1/2 - 2/3 of my normal size)
1 square of a Cadbury Bar
3 small cinnamon rolls

(I think that's it)

I drank:
about 3 liters of Pepsi and Cherry Coke (combined)
about 1.5 quarts of Vitamin D milk

I even skipped eating anything at Sonic when we took everyone to get half price shakes.

The result:
10 freakin' pounds!!!

DUMB, DUMB, DUMB

No comments:

Post a Comment